My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I am Back!!

Lol, I know I have been away for awhile now, I apologise.

I have gone from someone who had so much time in her hands to someone who prays to get just 5minutes of sleep in a week.

Ok, quick update. I have finally got a job, thank God, but it's only a temporary thing and it's not engineering related but it involves alot of calculations. Yipe! i have a job, I am still so excited. Oh yes, imagine, I bumped into ButterScotch's girlfriend on my way back home on Friday, like seriously does that happen to anyone??? Shio, the girl felt quite intimidated and I just smiled and kept on walking.....(Yeah right, I smiled and remembered I had to look for "something" in my bag and kept on walking). It was too funny.

Meanwhile, there's a fantastic food market near my workplace, it's bananas. Everything there is so tempting, from the homemade marmalade, to freshly baked tarts, cookies etc. Temptations, temptations. God please deliver me from that market.

5 Comments:

Blogger LondonBuki said...

Welcome back and congrats on the new job, though temporary, it is a step in the right direction.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH AH!I THOT BUTTERSCOTCH WAS YOUR NEW MAN.SO HE HAS A GFRIEND?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Biodun said...

Welcome back...congrats on the gig...yeah I know how it is with a gfriend of an ex...talk about awkward situations..lol..

4:26 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Welcome back babes!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Aramide said...

Hiya, congrats on the job. All the best and God bless xx

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home