My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How silly...

.... So my little brother, Kayode, who is 19, by the way, has reached the stage in his life where it's cool to be a PimpDaddy. As in every girl he meets, he runs after and ends up having something to do with them etc. Right now he offically has 2 girlfriends and a small lickel (some London slang for on-the-side babe). And he's into the whole works i.e different ring tone for each one of them, shuffling his time between them etc. Funny thing is the small lickel, the one on the side, used to be the main chic before but now she has become the sidekick.

Right, there's a particular one I really like but the babe is oh so clueless. Out of all the babes he has, she is the least liked one (ps- each girl is not aware of the other). But the babe can spend money I beg, in her young age, as in what? She's so ready to drop money for my silly brother. Ok they've been dating for about 3months now, and so far, the babe has bought:



  • Ralph Lauren big pony polo shirt
  • Gucci shoes worth £195
  • Hugo Boss 100ml perfume etc


And all this in a space of a few months of dating oh, not to forget the take-aways, sweets etc she brings over to the house when she comes over.

It made me think, what is the most stupidest thing I have ever done for a guy? Stupidest in the sense that, even while I was doing it in 19gogoro, I knew it was really stupid, not to talk of now.

Well, I remember very clearly like it was yesterday. It was awhile ago and I was much younger (thank God) and I gave this dude I was having "something" with about £350+ cash because we were in a car accident together and he was really upset he smashed the rented car, so I wanted to cheer him up, I guess... lol, I am too ashamed for Oyekunle (myself). Do you know I could have invested that money in a bag or shoe, that I'll still be rocking now, shio!

7 Comments:

Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

LOL. i know a girl who used her schools fees to buy her boyfriend a Benz and then she took on student loans. talk about stupid. sweetheart 350 quid is nothing

3:10 PM  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

did you forget the stooooooooooopid things guys have done for you too? abeg, justice catches up with all of us eventually jo!

lol

3:21 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Olawunmi makes a good point ....LOL

10:19 PM  
Blogger 1511th said...

whatever...lol

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It made me think, what is the most stupidest thing I have ever done for a guy?...in my case girl.

Some have been done from the boyish-immaturity-still learning angle, others have been mistakes made as a full grown man. All in all I’m sure you don't wanna know.

4:00 PM  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

LOL!!! I don't think I have done anything stupid like that.... not with my money sha...

And that's not cos I am a wise girl but cos I am an Ijebu girl and too bloody stingy with my money... hahaha

5:30 PM  
Blogger @SisiogeLagos said...

Hi Kunle..
I'm surently tryin to create a web-based pciture library of African fashins and hairstyles from bygone days. If you have a picture of any member of your family from 50's, 60's, 70's, or 80's please think abouth contributing it to this library...

If you are interested in participating; this is the link to my blog:
http://sisioge.blogspot.com/
which will give you more details and explain how the idea came about.... If you like the idea, can you please spread the word so that we can get as many paricipants as possible.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home