My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Friday, March 10, 2006

Hi5 Lo5s

Ok, so I am member of the Hi5 craze too, just for the fun of it, I know I am too old for that but what the heck. Anyway, ever since this whole madness started, every party/outing you go to everyone has a camera even the guys, people are snapping away on their digicam. They go out on Saturday, by Monday their Hi5 pages would have been updated, if you did not apply your matrix skills, your face will be there too.
But the thing I find hilarious about the site, is that I get alot of Lo5s (DEFINITION - Guys who send me messages claiming, they love me and want me to call them, all because of my pictures). These guys mail me all their contact numbers, their msn and yahoo id for me to add to my IM. Are they for real?
Checking my email today and I saw I have a message from some Itunnu guy on Hi5. To my surprise, I saw the longest message (which I could not even read, it does not look like it made sense). This is what Itunnu sat and typed to me all because of Hi5 oh! Am I meant to actually reply this?
From: Itunnu To: WonderWoman Subject: To one i love
Dearest,
Glory be to almighty GOD,hope u are felling better?likewise I over here.Infact I really need you and I don't even know where to explain my fellings to you.Anyway I speak with my tongues and of angel ,but have not love I have become sounding bress or a clanging cymbal and though I have all the gift of prophecy and understand all my stories and all knowledge and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains but have not LOVE am nothing and I bestow all my good to feed the poor and I give my body to be
burned but have not LOVE ,its profits me nothing .LOVE suffers long and is kid,LOVE does not envy,LOVE does parade itself ,its not puffed up ,does not behave rudely,does not seek its own,its not provoked think no evil or records.does not rejoice in iniquity but rejoices in the truth beal all things believes all things,hope all things endures all things Love never fails.But whether there are prophecies they will fail whether theres knowledge it will vanish away.For we know in part and prophecy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. so pls reply to
me. stay cool u can send me here[god4real_20042005@yahoo.com] byeeeeeee
Erm, am I meant to actually reply this?

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you ever thought to use the Colosseum as an advertising space for your site or blog?!

www.advertiseonthecolosseum.com

now is possible with just 1 euro!!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....oh my gosh...one question, who do guys in Nigeria feel like they have to use all these "big complicated words" that they prob can't even pronounce let alone, understand their meanings...Miss D, pls mail him bak and let him know that "feelings" is actually spelt with "2 es" and not "2 ls'" like he has done..."Fellings"..lol...can u just imagine!!!!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Biodun said...

what da...lol...damn!! that is some serious english...n yeah he couldnt even quote the bible well either...@ least if d guy was going to steal lines, he could have done a spell check..lol

5:21 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Maybe i should drop the guy an email. "Hi this is Kunle! i'm in love with you too....."

4:39 PM  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

Funny!!! Yup, most of us have recieved messages like this on hi5 (and these razz guys actually send the same message to a lotta ladies), you can't blame them for trying sha.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so LOL. Why did some random dude send me one of those hi5 "call me" messages. At least I'm not the only one!!!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has anyone of you ever met a hi5 friend physically (one that you knew only on hi5). Or is that 100% virtual/internet only thing?

2:48 PM  
Anonymous nkemjou said...

lololol@ "reply to me". it gets worse non facebook, i fink...hehe:D

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home