My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Friday, March 03, 2006

Girls gone WILD!!

There are so many things we are experiencing now that might seem new to us but if we take a minute and ask questions, we would discover it's an era that has always been there and we are the ones new to it.

Here I was on friday doing my friend, Miss K's hair, when we started updating each other with other people's gist i.e gossiping. It was the regular guy this, girl that until she got to our friend, Desperado 1. Now Desperado 1 is a very nice girl, met her summer 2004 and she's quick to tell you whatever is going on in her life. She's about 24+yrs old but hangs around weak-minded girls who've had/keep having so many bad experiences when it comes to men.


Desperado 1 (D1) has been dating DaddyPimp for 5yrs now and He decided to buy an apartment for both of them to live in, I guess He believed their relationship was heading for great things. To cut a long story short, they are in love and are moving in together BUT, as things usually happen in real life, D1 recieved a random call from Desperado 2.

Desperado 2: Hello, I guess this is D1?
D1: Yes, who's this?
Desperado 2: Well, you dont know me, but I believe we have something in common that will interest you.
D1: I see, so what do you want from me?
Desperado 2: Well, my name is Desperado 2, I don't really do this but can we please meet up, say tomorrow? Look, it really is for your own good. It's about DaddyPimp.
D1: Is this a joke? Cos I dont have time for rubbish. When do you want to meet and where?

Eventually, D1 agreed and they ended up meeting at Macdonalds in North London. Only for Desperado 2 to tell D1;

Desperado 2: You see, I heard that you and DaddyPimp have been dating for 5yrs now but I wanted to tell you in person that, me and him have been dating for 3yrs too. Now about the house DaddyPimp's buying, it's for me and him. Actually, I really do not have a problem with you, I just thought I should tell you, I have invested 3yrs in this relationship and I am going nowhere. So I suggest you (D1) best start getting use to me.

To cut a long story short again, here's the twist I find disturbing, Desperado 1, Desperado 2 and DaddyPimp all moved in together, into their new one bed apartment. Imagine, this is not marriage I am talking about oh, or engagement, infact DaddyPimp is not talking about marriage to anyone of them. My dear friend, D1, now belittled herself, moving in, doing what's "right" (as advised by her friends and her inner-self). Saddest thing was DaddyPimp now resulted to abusing, physically and mentally, both Desperados on regular intervals. Meanwhile, both Desperados will be fighting each other about who's cooking for DaddyPimp, who's getting more attention, who's sleeping with him (pls bear in mind that they all sleep on the same bed).

At the end of the day, I really can't say much, cos believe me, things like this go on everyday, it can happen to anyone. Fair enough one is responsible for one's life but come on, even if you know, you can fall for guys like this or are weak-minded, surround yourself with strong-minded characters, they will eventually pull you back to reality. I mean, D1's best friend is a certified stalker by profession in London, so clearly things like this is normal to her, left to her, she'll even move into the apartment as well to support her friend.

After spending a yr in the apartment with all the drama, D1, has finally found the courage and moved back in with her mum and is ready to tell anyone her experience. as for Desperado 2, she is still there. By the way, apart from DaddyPimp, who's in his 30s, both girls are under 25.

But really is any man worth this? Is this love? Is this fighting for something you believe in? Should we always follow our heart when it comes to men?


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow its so sad how girls think so little of themselves....like on d real when did naija girls get this dumb...or have they always been this way...they all need deliverance in my opinion...I mean the MFM type too..dry fastin n casting out of spirits too..I hear lots of stories but nothin this bizarre...It so pisses me off...d guys balls should b cut off too...lol

4:37 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

seems to me that the only person having a blast is daddypimp who must be living in every man's dream. 2 different women to compete for his attention: doing their best to outdo each other in cooking, cleaning and sex.

damn, some men have all the luck!!! (heartless bastard man)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

this how some girls allow people to categorize all girls together!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...thats some real kinky shit, walalitalahi DaddyPimp he my hero 4 real...live on brutha live on!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

jeeez this is too funny u had me screeching in front of my laptop this stuff is ammzing and i find it hard to believe i hope u were joking a little. LMAO. gurl ur good

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home