My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Friday, February 24, 2006

Keeping Your Priorities

Going through my old journals last night and I came across this article. Now honestly, I do not think I wrote it, seems like I copied it off somewhere or I read and wrote it out in my own words cos I swear I am not that smart. Anyways, decided to add it on here.

Keeping Your Priorities

The purpose of God in your life must be continually submitted and guarded! What does that mean:
  1. Stay Flexible: Things constantly change; so do ways of getting things done. So to fulfil your God-given priorities you must stay flexible.
  2. Plan your time carefully: To be effective, it is a good idea to plan your day. Only one in 3 people do. A famous businessman said, "it is a rare day that I get up in the morning wondering what I will be doing that day." Can you say that?
  3. Follow your plan: Most of us do not get to our most important tasks until mid-afternoon. We tend to do the unimportant stuff first, so that we'll have a sense of accomplishment. That's not a winning formula. Do the important things first. If you plan your day but don't follow the plan, your results will be the same as someone who never had a plan in the first place. Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
  4. Involve other people whenever possible: People fall into two categories: CLINGERS or DUMPERS. Clingers refuse to let go of anything they think important, whether they are the best person to do it or not. Their goal is perfection. Dumpers, on the other hand, are quick to get rid of the things they do not fancy doing. Their goal is to get things out of their hair. Involving other people means being wise and generous - not getting people to do your dirty work. It also means that the job gets done right. And isnt that what you want?
xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Hello! please update your blog! keep priorities. thanks

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home