My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pigeon-Little.

Hiya,

Thank God for today. Had a nasty argument with my Mumma, after all my Sikirat skills, she called me lazy, why? All because a silly-pigeon-little decided to do its du-du on the kitchen's outside window on Sunday. Imagine! Like One gets paid enough £0 to clean pigeon shit off a window in the cold.

Basically, my Mumma decided to do one of her routine-checks this morning. Evidentally, when She stepped into the kitchen She was greeted by the infamous du-du on the outside window (that's to show you how often she enters the kitchen). She flipped, stormed into my room and woke me up at 11am, 11am oh, tell me how many jobless people do you know see that time of the day? Thank you.

Mumma went on and on and honestly when she starts, She wont be finished till 2007. She said I am lazy and all I do is cook (atleast She acknowledges the fact that I cook for the house), I never do this, I never do that and I never clean the door and windows, now come on WHO CLEANS THE DOORS AND WINDOWS?!? Come to think about it, I have not seen the window cleaner for days now and knowing my Mumma, She is still paying him, so technically who was She meant to discuss the issue of the window with this morning?
It really is not her fault cos if not for pigeon-little who decided to du-dufy the outside window and the window-cleaner who gets paid for "cleaning" windows who's gone AWOL, I wont be called lazy today. As for pigeon-little, I hope it flies to Nigeria, catch Bird flu and £&*%£$%.

Anyways, the drama left me in a moody state and I did not even get to chat to FOG - my msn lover, whom of course i will tell you about soon, it is a serious affair, i am talking set the alarm to wake me up, so I can chat to him serious. PS- We are not even dating ohhhh.

Decided to go to ChinaWhites ( a club) with my sister tonight and dance away my sorrows and get chatted up, I swear I need the hype and possibly lies. Seeing that i do not meet people by staying indoors all week and month.
So, off to ChinaWhites I go, tell me, jobless D, who goes clubbing on a Tuesday apart from students?

Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Hilarious! i see aunty T hasnt changed! i remember when i lived at your house in london i was assigned kitchen duty! - at least i was a nice girl so your mum was always nice to me. I think the trend in your house is that its either the "newest comer" or the jobless person that gets assigned kitchen duty! Best of Luck with the bird $@%& LOL

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dis is quite random...but i av been reading ur blog...miss kunle,iyawo sweets..u know only one person will call u dat...infact ur away at the moment and i will call u tomm...i am sorry ur there...

bk to ur blog...lol... i cant stop laughing bcus u sed which jobless person do u c awake t 11am... i am tellin u.....

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home