My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March, still no job

It's March already, so much for being positive and confident about getting a job by March. If I start thinking about it again, I will just be more depressed, I mean if I calculate how much I could have earned and saved, oh well I thank God for little mercies. But I swear I was raised to believe that, the more educated (learning experiences) one gets, the better and easier your chances are of succeeding, still waiting to prove that theory.

I have been so emotional this week, like if I see someone crying on tv, I'll start crying too. Not to forget my moodiness, yelling at everyone, then crying. I really dont know if it is the Low-carb diet I am on, oh well, God dey.

Anyways, Luga is back from Nigeria. Luga is a special friend of mine. We met in 1999/2000, obviously his intentions was not friendship. Actually, his cousin Ade, was the person who introduced us. Funny story actually, Ade promised my flatmate, Funmi, that He will hook her up with his cousin Luga. They exchanged numbers, started talking everyday but never met. Come the day Luga met Funmi, he met me too and let's just say he stopped calling Funmi and started showing interest in lil' old moi.

Since then, we have been really close friends. I must tell you I have 2 bad habits, apart from my love for expensive designer bags and shoes, I can also play tough/hard for Africa and Europe together, consciously and subconsciously, I take being "hard" too far, (some people think it's fronting) I know shame on me. So clearly, when Luga tried I fronted, He chilled for a while, then decided to cut himself out of my life, why? dont know. Sha, He left, got himself a babe, but 2years later he left her and bang, we are friends again.

Now, Luga is the type of people I feel the need to slap everytime ( and I am not an aggressive person). The boy lives in Knightsbridge ( one of the most expensive place in the uk), it is his father's crib oh, that's to tell you that they are very loaded. But lo and behold, my guy decides to be the black sheep of the famiy, he has cut himself off from his father, all because He doesnt want his father to control him, blah, blah, blah, like seriously dude you were born with a platinum spoon encrusted with pink, black and yellow diamonds, please accept your fate, please. To make matters worse, He now decides to live his life on the fast lane, he knows so much about christianity but yet he doesnt believe in it, cos he has too many unanswered questions, he has a motor bike, though I actually find that quite sexy and yes I have been on it once, it was amazing. Apart from all that he is still one of my close friends, but we still fight alot cos he believes He tells me everything about his life and I dont tell him that much about mine.



Anyway, my guy is back from Nigeria and now He is on a completely different chapter from me. All of a sudden He is seriously and constantly talking about us getting married, him meeting his mother-in-law (my mumma) etc. Ps- my guy is moving back finally to Nigeria in summer. I am convinced now, that He must have been sent back to London to find a bride. Pyscho!!


xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home