My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

To bag or not to bag.

Here I was yesterday iming/job hunting/ looking for things I would buy if I had the money, when I came across this devil temptation site - as decscribed by Onada.

OMG, the site was amazing, in their own words they promised great pride in offering only authentic designer merchandise at very affordable prices. They offered every designer bags from Louis Vuitton to Chanel, Balenciaga, Fendi, Chloe and even Hermes. They had every new season bag one can think of. Jackpot! I have finally found a way to save money and yet still feed my obsession for bags. I can finally buy my Chanel bag, my very own Chanel bag, actually what am I saying, I can buy 2 Chanel bags at these prices, then I will move to Louis Vuitton and get more Epi leather bags that I have always dreamt of owning in every colour, yipe!!

I mean, I am always sceptical when it comes to buying designer bags online, would rather save and go to the shops. But this website looks so professional, everything is well presented. the colours, the pictures of the bags, FAQs, everything was too mad. I have definately died and gone to BagHeaven. I can see my summer, with all my new designer bags, too spoilt for choice. Which bag to carry? What to wear? What to wear? OMG! OMG!!

Decided to share my new found secret with my dear friend, seeing that we are both trying to solve the million dollar question on how to walk in a billionaire's lane in an average man's shoes. Basically buy designer bags and still survive.

After Onada fell out of Bag Heaven, She thought let's check with Better Business Bureau to check if this people are actually for real......

.... ABRACADABRA! BANG!! Pop goes the Weasel! The rate I fell from BagHeaven, I came back to my senses with few headaches and heart injuries. The result we found was saddening. These people sell FAKE bags and some of their customers have left a comment saying this, but the site administrator did not paste it. They only pasted their positive feedbacks.Why? Mad people, rubbish!

The site: http://www.bergacci.com

I guess if it's really too good to be true, then it really is not true.

Ciao

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your writing style. Good work. Do have a excellent week.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your info. Gotta love your site. Best to you.

12:13 AM  
Blogger bibi said...

yea..its scary shopping for designer bags online..the only sites i trust and shop from are:www.bluefly.com, www.neimanmarcus.com, you can find great deals...just bought an isabella fiore handbag today for half price on www.neimanmarcus.com....check it out

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home