My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Power Of Time

It's really amazing what one can experience/see when you allow yourself the time to open your heart or eyes to the little things around you.
This time around, I have decided to allow myself to have fun and be free, (I mean I have so much time and still no job). Free from judging guys before I even speak to them, free from giving out my number and knowing full well that I won't even give them a minute of my time. I decided, since I am still young (jokes) and very single, there really is nothing stopping me from going on random dates et al.
I finally collected my new phone from NewGuy and allowed myself to spend time with him, I mean if I don't like what I see, I can run...lol. Time, I swear changes things and eventually allows room for emotions, NewGuy turns out to be so surreal and he might be honest but because, I never gave the time to take guys serious and listen to what they have to say, I keep thinking he's lying and he's just looking for sturvs etc. He says things that I have only dreamt about. Imagine, he told me, he wants us to start going to church together, I have never ever in my life been asked that.
It's funny because, I sit and daydream about what I want a guy to say to me, how I want a guy to treat me etc and now I have found him and I am like, hold up! Wait a minute, I need time!

5 Comments:

Blogger LondonBuki said...

Just sit back and enjoy the ride...

Don't think too much about it... no overanalysing.

Good Luck :-)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Biodun said...

"As the saying goes time waits for no man"...dont mind me jere...its funny but I totally feel ur drift...as londonbuki said...sitback n enjoy the ride!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Noella said...

Hey Kunle
Please enjoy new man, he just might be the man. I know that us girls always expect the worst, and we probably have had good reason too, but there are good guys out there - and we have to give them a chance- allow yourself (to quote you) to be vulnerable....
He sounds nice by the way

6:22 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Can he hook me up with a new phone too :)

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm.
I just started reading your blog and I am addicted.
I dunno about Mr New Guy...enjoy it oh but please dont take your guard down. PLEASE!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home