My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Monday, May 08, 2006

From Clapping it turns to Dance....FOG Off

Warning: Never allow men who have "Someone Else" in their life to keep sharing and expressing their feelings for you.

Ok, FOG, is in London for hols. FOG and I messed around ages ago but nothing came of it because he was moving back to Nigeria and all (this was years and years ago) but we still kept very much in touch. Last year while I was back in Nigeria, we ended up being much more closer, like we started planning our days around each other. We started as the good friends we were and eventually, we had to face that bridge where boy-girl-friendship meets either friends with 'benefits' or become lovers et al. As time passed, He started talking meticulously about "our" future and what I thought about him blah, blah, blah. The thing is, this dude has a girlfriend, whom he likes alot, then there's me who he's completely comfortable with and knows almost everything about his life et al. To be honest with you the boy is seriously confused and I am partially at fault because I allowed myself to be emotionally available to him, even after he got a new girlfriend, (though we haven't had anything physical).

While i was in Nigeria, I realized that FOG was seriously confused about his feelings for me because he was always coming up with so many random questions, like a lost puppy, anyway I decided to cut off the silly friendship we had, seeing that it was becoming quite complicated.
To cut a long story short, he's here on holiday and I was the first person he called from the airport (well, after he called his sister and his girlfriend.... lol) . Now he wants us to meet up even though I am avoiding this because he has expressed his feelings alot more, am I meant to see him tomorrow still and get another dose of his feelings face to face?

Funny thing is, I don't even know if I should be offended by some of the things he says - Like the other day, he kept on calling me cos he wanted us to meet up at Covent Garden, but fortunately.. (I think), I didn't get the message till about 5pm, well I called him back and he actually told me to please come and meet him for lunch cos he needed to talk blah blah blah BUT I need to get there before 5.30 because he was MEETING HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR 6PM!!
wtf?!? Confused.com

Meanwhile, NG is still in the picture, doing my head in as usual, blimey, now I know why I run from relationships. I am learning new things everyday, even though he's only 5 years older than I am, he's so much more matured and my word, I can not get away with being cheeky and cute always. I have to be super-mega articulate but I am loving every bit of it.... i think.

Meanwhile, on my way back from work today, I was looking out for you know who.....lol

11 Comments:

Blogger LondonBuki said...

Drama!!! LOL!!! Never a dull moment with you, is there?

A lot of men out there are confused and they want to eat their cake and have it while making their mind up.

Good Luck with NG oh... :-)

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i'm glad you realize that FOG is a waste of time. You couldnt possibly want to be with him, knowing his dishonest ways...

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can totally relate to your stories cos i ve been there loads of times.dont make yourself available.they want to eat their cake and have it.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Simply stated - FOG is a GOAT. tell him i said so - EWURE.

2:39 AM  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

@onada LOL!!! OMG!!! Can't remember the last time I heard "Ewure"... Even Goat sef... LOL!!!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i agree with onada.
as for NG.....oohhh sounds like someone is having fun!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger uknaija said...

Stop it, this minute....let him go and sort his life out and then come back except if you're happy to play therapist...

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kunle,

Have you thot you may be giving him wrong signals? I mean, it's quite possible he's just an ass and it's also possible he is not sure how he can develop feelings for someone else while having a gf and keeps trying to see you to sort out his emotions. Not an ideal situation at all. Until you are married, the whole relationship thing is a search for the one. I agree with uknaija that this is a process he needs to go through by himself and not with you by his side.

11:45 AM  
Blogger TMinx said...

Work them Hips RUN GIRL! Seriously though, this dude is untrustworthy. He has a girl and he is busy calling u and even giving u deadlines! The odacity of it all.

Do yourself a favour and don't answer his calls anymore. You are the one giving him the opportunity to yarn dust. This is one definite heartache you might just want to run away from.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Aramide said...

Hmmm I'm just discovering your blog! Imteresting stuff! xx

9:33 AM  
Blogger Aramide said...

Yo ok so I've read your blogs....You are someone I call a POWERBLOGGER. I think you blog very well...and your writing is pretty much down to earth...anyways you this babe add my blog to your stuvvs. Where have you been? xxxx

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home