My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

How do I cope ......

When everything I have set out to do, I have almost achieved it, without dropping out even when things were hard or when I needed encouragement from the people I loved the most but never got it. When I have all these ideas and aspiration to be successful in everything I do and want to do. When I know for sure I will be great in this world and all my dreams will come to past, but some where along the line, I allow myself to get carried away by your words all because I was seeking your attention, your - I am proud of you, your - thank you for being a good girl, your - I am glad you are mine.

How do I cope after you tell me I am nothing but a dissappointment, dad?

Ok, I am off to dance, I have decided to dance for atleast one hour a day, to drop a bra-size. I refuse to let you get to me...lol

Meanwhile, how do I cope when I have a big belly that has refused to be flat, not like I want a six-pack or anything oh, just a nice flat belly menh, that's all!

7 Comments:

Blogger Aramide said...

Not sure if this is poetic or reality, but hang in there....

3:25 PM  
Blogger Tutsy said...

lol....that was kinda cute, hang in there sweetheart....u will get there.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

tell "dad" to take a chill pill. maybe you should turn the tables around on him and tell him how you really feel? then he wont be so quick to pass judgement on being dissapointed.
What are you there dancing to to drop a bra size? areyou selling breast? please tell me the price i know some people willing to buy.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pops is kinda harsh. pele.
I agree with Onada... some...ummm... people would like to know how much you're selling breast for....

1:26 AM  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

Hope you are doing ok...

You are dancing off a bra size? Is it really that bad? Pele oh... lol.

As for the flat tummy, Drink loadsa water and I think the dancing will help out as well... good luck :-)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Quest said...

for me it was coming to learn that if i kept on trying to please my dad, i would prob be miserable my entire life (even after he's gone) because i'll have to completely change my personality, my likes/dislikes and my dreams to fit his. so you cope by learning to love yourself, and i guess letting go of the need for his approval. it's hard. but it can be done. sometimes its good to confront him, so he changes, yet you can still have a good relationship with him.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True, that's tough. But your dad has to soon realize that you have a mind of your own now. Sometimes parents just take too long to realize that they'd have to let go of their children sometime.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home