My life....

...The Amazing life of a Young Adult. Adventures & Escapades of a mini-socialite. Life as I know it.

Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

About Me.....

  • I am known by alot of people but I have few close friends and two great friends.
  • I have an overactive imagination.
  • I get excited easily, it's annoying.
  • I am sensitive but alot of things do not get to me.
  • I cry when people disappoint me, so much as saying you'll meet me at 4 and then you don't, makes me want to cry.
  • I love Nikki in Big Brother 7 (UK)
  • I am the second of four children and I went through a phase thinking I was irrelevant.
  • I did cultural dancing in secondary school and even at my first yr at university....shh.
  • Did cheerleading in secondary school.
  • My greatest love so far has been with my friends and family.
  • I have only ever had one physical fight in my life (apart from with my siblings), in jss3 I forgot with my classmate.
  • I have never had a serious relationship, I run when they start getting serious.
  • I hate collecting gifts from guys I am dating, I always avoid them even during my birthday.
  • I am secretive to a fault, hence why so many people think I am a shady character.
  • I am obsessed with cakes.
  • I love clothes with a passion but I HATE shopping only if it's a small shop and everything is one place on one rack...lol.
  • I have dimples and I laugh and smile alot.
  • People who know me think I am a very strong person but I cry almost every night on my pillow.
  • I am very troublesome and almost very quiet.
  • My life is so easy going and I never get angry.
  • I hardly talk about myself.
  • I had the best childhood.
  • Growing up I was sexually abused by more than one guy at different times and till this day I have never told anyone.
  • I come across as a girlie girl but I am very tom-boyish.
  • I am still not sure if I want to get married.
  • Can not stand plain ice-cream, my fav ice-cream is pralines and cream.
  • Have a passion for cooking and baking.
  • I am 25yrs old going on 70.
  • Alot of people think I am articulate, I think so too.
  • I never look people in the eyes when talking to them.
  • As a kid I wanted to be Nancy Drew.
  • Star sign - Scorpio! So yes, I do have an aura of mystery around me.

16 Comments:

Blogger LondonBuki said...

Ok... I cannot stand Nikki in BB7, she is beyond annoying my dear. Nancy Drew? OMG!!! Long Long Time!! I loved those books. I am secretive too, some ppl have said I am "dodgy"!!! I am a tomboy too... Kunle, we have more than a couple of things in common! Plus the HUGE chest... F ??? Wow!!! Although I was FF when I was B-I-G sha...

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to be Nancy Drew too!! We have alot in common..

Sorry to hear about being abused. I hope the person has been punished..
I find it amazing that you said you had the best childhood, then revealed the abuse.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think i want to get married even though am in a long time relationship.

I want to have a small wedding only beacuse i want to wear beautiful white dress.

Highly sensitive

Very weary of friends

Extremely paranoid

Want to have kids but still don't want to get married!

Scared that my boyfriend or any boyfriend that i will ever have will cheat on me, hence, one of the reasons why i don't want to get married

Want to be a journalist and still be the first female secretary-general of UN.

In my mind am a talkative, yet i talk less on the outside

I always think of my baby sister as my own child.

2:54 AM  
Blogger 1511th said...

@ Buki- Babe, you are right, we do have alot more in common. My boobs at a point was FF, then it reduced, i think...lol.

@ Belle - Unfortunately, it was more than one guy at different times, I've added that bit now. But my childhood was amazing.

@ Anon - who are you? I like you already

10:52 AM  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

OMG! I just noticed the part about being sexually abused. I don't know what to say... I hope, in one way or the other, you are a stronger person...

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed the part about you being abused. I was abused as well for almost 10 years starting as a very little child, by 3 different people, 2 of whom were extremely close to my family. It's a tough thing to go through. Like belle said, I hope the person has been punished.

I have close friends who all think they know me but I feel that one day if I get all my friends in one room, they will all describe a different person. I guess I do this so no one can hurt me.

8:43 PM  
Blogger 1511th said...

@ Buki- I didnt dwell on it or allow myself to think about why it kept happening. I do think it's made me stronger but to be honest I really don't think about it. Thanks Babe.

@ Anon - Mine started at a really young age as well,funny enough I can still remember the first time so clearly and most of them were close family friends. Thanks dear.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kunle, update your blog, I read this already last week. I won't be telling you again

2:24 PM  
Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

i better be one of the two great friends otherwise dont visit my blog again.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KUNLE-- you and your comment! LOL
you want my b.friend to find out I HATE cooking? Haba!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are brave to admit the sexual abuse - i give you credit for that.

you must look people in the eye when you speak to them though, apparently its a sign of insecurity if you don't - I just discovered that a while ago. you probably don't look people in the eye because you're shy or maybe you just don't like staring into those damn corneas! - but in certain situations such as job interviews eye contact can make or break a deal.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Life through rose-tinted glasses said...

hi was just going thru ur blog for the first time and felt the urge to comment first is ave got dimples too and i smile and laugh a lot (people have complained lol)i loooooovvvvvvvvve praline and vanilla icecream with a bit of caramel iceland does one that is just too mad also pecan and butter by ben and jerries, lovely. ur absolutely brillant is all i have to say...oh and yeah i dont really like nikki i loveee aislyne tho. i loved nancy drew growing up wow!!!! i think we are so similar its crazy. love ur blog...big up lol.

i posted this on the wrong blog at first oh well u geddit

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so strange! We are so alike....and yet, I'm a Taurean.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Anya Posh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Anya Posh said...

I am a scorpio too! Scorpio's in tha house!!!

I have that mysterious thing going on too...but I'm beginning to resent the trait. People are always insinuating things about our actions; they can be SO wrong.

And about the abuse, I think you turned out OK, so it must've made you a stronger person. I was on the verge of being abused...I think. May be it actually happened and it was too traumatic for my memory so I have actually forgotten.

You are a strong woman, never forget that.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Mo'z said...

Swinging by.....scorpio in the awzzz:)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home